What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi all, I have a question and couldn't find any relevant answers online: when you have one common account as a host and as a guest, if you, for example, receive a bad rating as a guest, will that affect your host rating too? Or vice versa? Are the ratings... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I booked accommodation through Airbnb for 34 days (starting 25/5) on 16/5. It was for an internship in that area. On 21/5, I received word from the company that they had withdrawn from my internship due to safety concerns regarding COVID-19. I let my host... Latest reply by David6871
    Please support or decline to support the petition for Brian Chesky to step down for:1. For overriding the cancellation policy and forcing hosts to act as travel insurance and fully refund guests from mid-March to mid-April2. For extending the full cancell... Latest reply by Jasmin483