What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello Airbnb family, I am writing sadly to inform you all that there is at least 1 organized crime ring looking for airbnb hosts to rob. I recently started request guests to send me all their guests' IDs. Guest #1 booked the home on Sunday and sent me a s... Latest reply by Helen744
    I recently stayed at a bnb in Montreal for one night only with my boyfriend and after we left the host claimed that were damaged his sofa bed and is now asking for $900... i didn’t even know there was a sofa bed let alone use it, we didn’t even sit on the... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello everyone i have recently joined the the Airbnb community i am glad to be here, i wanted to ask my fellow hosts from uganda how they receive their payouts ,i am having a hard with my first payout through international wire,i have been noticed by Airb... Latest reply by Ssemakula0
    Having hosted for 4 years, I have 33 excellent reviews and am a superhost. I have recently had a group of four with a pet who left the place in a big mess. During their stay they had a problem with ants and I made a generous reimbursement to compensate. W... Latest reply by Bruce-And-Jane0
    We’ve been hosting for almost one year. We’re enjoying it very much. I think it would be very helpful for Airbnb to show guests’ cancellation rates BEFORE booking. It would, I think, cut down on flaky guests. Anyone else think this would be a helpful metr... Latest reply by Helen744
    Has anyone else been delisted because it is saying that you have to comply with the county’s minimum stay at 180 days? It hit me a few days ago. I am getting NO HELP from Airbnb, and I have no idea what is going on. The county says, with a Tourist Develop... Latest reply by Cynthia1042