What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    I recently had Sandra as a guest and she left a false bad review. Although she gave 4 stars for overall quality, 3 stars for check in (she locked herself out, got back in the house in 2 minutes, still 3 stars) and location. 4 stars for the rest. She stat... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    Hello! I recently had to ask a guest to go after they whipped it out and spanked the monkey in my front yard. There were definitely red flag prior to that point, but that was the big concern. When I asked them to leave, they said that I'd need to call ... Latest reply by Rochelle117
    Hi everyone! First time post, long time lurker here Sorry for the long post! (Previous posts about additional guests were mainly on entire properties rather than a room in my case. Some background: I have a 2 bed 2 bathroom flat, and I Airbnb out the sec... Latest reply by Huma0
    Something went wrong while processing your request. Please try again. This is the message I get whenever I try to complete my reservation anyone can help? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Morning from Thailand I hope everybody is happy?, Yesterday I was going through VRBO web site maybe I will relist my property there, I've had inquiries but never a booking but one thing I noticed is you can make a video of your property on You tube and up... Latest reply by Debra300
    my daughter has been sent this message with regards to a flat rental in the UK, is this legit Hello Rose ODonovan,My name is Andrew Smith, from Airbnb support.We are contacting you regarding your booking: |£600 per month | All bills Included - Studio ... Latest reply by Mark116
    • Lesley468_0-1661425269455.png
    Hello, We are looking to hire a Super Host to manage our vacation home in Duck, North Carolina on the Outer Banks.We would want this person to have communication with guests, be there to meet guests if necessary, and manage cleaning of home. Would love a... Latest reply by Kati--Jeremy0
    Hi,Is anyone else having trouble with the airbnb app? I had it downloaded on my iphone 6 then one day it just decided to give me an error message and I can no longer log on. I have deleted and re downloaded app several times but it still gives me the same... Latest reply by Robin1138