What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Aimore0
    @Stephanie We were holding our breath about being about to fly to the Summit and also dealing with Hurricane Ian....Thanks to all those dear folks on CC that checked on me by private message and post. I'm fine and we were totally safe from the storm. We... Latest reply by Kate510
    • CBatlantasummit.jpg
    • atlantasummit3best.jpg
    • atlantasummit2.jpg
    I booked for 6 nights, 24 - 30 Oct (check out). If i need to shorten to 2 nights.I try out this (attach pic) the price break down. Under the Price Different “-$293.99SGD”. Is this amount that i will refund or the amount that i will lose? How does it calcu... Latest reply by Sandra856
    • D614EE39-1310-4D8C-A5FB-79937297B523.png
    • 5472E7D7-AB50-4CFA-9CC9-443FE8457AEE.jpeg
    Hi everyone, We’d like to share with you this fantastic video of our Portuguese Community Manager, @Laura's, trip to Carrancas, Brazil, to visit a Brazilian Host and active CC member, @Denise583. Laura stayed at Denise’s countryside accommodation, e... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    • DSC02176.JPG
    Does anyone else in Escambia County FL get a 4% Tax added to total rent and cleaning fees for their short term rental through AIRBNB? AIRBNB currently doesn't have Escambia county listed as a participating FL county for TDT collection. However the Escamb... Latest reply by Forrest40
    I had a guest in mid April who did damage. The amount was $687. I finally was able to connect with the resolution center send them multiple times the same evidence the same pictures the same invoice etc and about the middle of May it just ended. There was... Latest reply by Rob134
    Hello, I'm experiencing a very disappointing experience with one of my previous guests who booked my studio, which has a sofa-bed. During check-in, he was suprised there is no bedroom with a standard bed. I explained to him that my listing is precise a... Latest reply by Reda254