What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    I was able to book an Airbnb, but the host wants me to upload my ID to the airbnb website.I am trying to do so, but it requires I verify my phone number first. When I type in my number and get to the "enter 4-digit code" screen, I do not receive a text, o... Latest reply by Kaya39
    I do not want to debate if the 25% check from Airbnb is enough or not necessary. I am more concerned on when they are coming. Airbnb did promise that they would let us know in early april the amount and when they would be sent. It is now 4/10 and I have ...
    As many of you may know from the threads the last couple of weeks, I am very unhappy with Airbnb's response in regards to all the full refund cancellations and the lack of Host support. But, I want to give thanks to many of the Airbnb employees and their ... Latest reply by Robinson-Lee0
    I had a semester abroad student booked with me for 6 months- he had to leave half way through his reservation and his reservation was not covered under the Cover-19 EC policy as it had already begun. Nevertheless, I could not ethically withhold 3 months o... Latest reply by Priyanka7
    Hello everyone,My name is Sofia. I am conducting a research for my Master thesis. The research focuses on Airbnb's impact according to residents and users perceptions.Those of you who have stayed at an Airbnb appartment in Athens please spare two or three...
    First I have to say that I am a little gobsmacked by the hosts complaining about not getting full cancellation fees. Every guest we had reservations for April and May has cancelled. Why on Earth would I want to charge people a fee for either obeying tra... Latest reply by Jonathan1257
    Let me try this again..... Is there a way to find out how much you were expecting for a reservation once the reservation was cancelled? Unfortunately, Airbnb just shows $0 for the reservation. I need this information for taxes. Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been renting a unit now from February to may. I am a traveling medical professional and have 13 week contracts. So I found this unit on Airbnb and decided to rent it. The host from the beginning was unprofessional. It said it was pet friendly and t... Latest reply by Sandra126