What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jacqueline1529
    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/06/minister-condemns-airbnb-hosts-offering-covid-19-retreats So ashamed to see some UK hosts are taking advantage of the recent pandemic and advertising their place 'as Co-vid retreats' contrary to recent l... Latest reply by Helen350
    Hi there please can you help us! We are currently living in a property in limehouse and it’s due to end on Tuesday! We are not able to go to our parents and we have sold our property and waiting for our new property to come available! The host is just not... Latest reply by Mika8
    It all started with a question. The year was 2015, and I was doing my MBA. Our family had been going through a rather difficult time, and we were looking at ways to increase our income. The one asset we had was our home, and we wondered how we could utili...
    • Basil1_1-1586673176431.jpeg
    • Basil1_3-1586673176437.jpeg
    Wondering if anyone could help me - I keep getting a trend of guests doing the following in order to be able send me a message so it seems? They send me a request - normally by selecting the next available date on my calendar. They do this just to be able... Latest reply by Chris12416