What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marta1727
    I tried reaching an @Airbnb customer service representative, but instead was forced to send a message. Airbnb claims that it’s because of reduced workforce because of the virus... So apparently answering customer service phone calls... a service that is ... Latest reply by Anthony1092
    I have a multi-family in Detroit I bought a while back that I would love to rehab and put into good use. What if Airbnb offers stimulus loans and/or grants for hosts on the platform to rehab the city of Detroit and help out this part of our country right...
    Hello I can appreciate how busy you must be so I hope I won't be taking up much of your time, I'm just looking for some clarification. We booked an Airbnb in Lisbon, Portugal from the 23nd of April till the 6th of March and we had to cancel due to Covid ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I thought there was to be a visual forum today at 3:00 I have no idea how to watch it cAnd anyone help me on this matter. thank you,renee
    I will need a refund on my trip will I get it. Cannot travel between health concerns and travel restriction set by govern. Please advise I have canceled my trip. Need to know how to get this done.
    I agree that it is irresponsible for someone to make a reservation and then not so much as make an attempt to reach out to the host regarding a cancellation. I think in that case the extenuating circumstances policy should clearly be written that you be a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am trying to find out if a tax receipt has been mailed.