What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jerry610
    I got in touch with airbnb on Saturday 3/7/2020 after the county where my home is located announced that two people tested positive for corona virus, 2 days prior and one of the two was hospitalized. I had mentioned to the airbnb agent that both my wife ... Latest reply by Mbaye0
    We have a 2 person max space. When we set the rate as if 2 people were staying, we hardly had any bookings. When we changed it to a lower price for 1 person and then an additional fee for the second person the room started to be booked out more often.Maki... Latest reply by Linda108
    Desperately looking for accomodation in Napier on 15th and 16th November for a rod Stewart concert , has anyone got friends who can move in with other friends and Airbnb their house for the weekend ?? There is no accomodation at all
    Hi, has anyone done this yet? It is a new feature which I'm trying to do here in Victoria, B.C. Canada. I have a 5/5 rating with another hike and now want to add another more challenging hike but want some back up to help out. How does it work with paymen...
    Hi, I am a relatively new host. Up until now I have only had 5 star reviews and very happy guests. Recently I had a one night reservation. The girl booked for one person which at the last minute I found out she will come with her boyfriend. I requested a ... Latest reply by Rowena29