What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    We are currently staying at a host property in Salt Lake City, UT. We were asked to park on the right hand side of hosts driveway which is where we parked. When we came out to the car today to get a few belongings we discovered that our front bumper in th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have little 4 houses in Bophut , Koh Samui.I would like to find a Co Host to clean the house and help my guest during their stay.Pls contact joyjoy35@gmail.comThank You.
    My guest is supposed to check in tomorrow. But he messaged me that he needed to delay his trip because his kid’s school is closed due to coronavirus. He needed to take care of his kid. I agreed to move his schedule to a later time specified. But about an ... Latest reply by Donald194
    Good day, fellow hosts Are you all suffering from AirBnB’s recently announced extenuating circumstances policy? I have written to AirBnB in the following terms, and await a response: ”Good day I'm afraid I can not continue to do business with an organisa...
    Today we got a new situation. We had a guest who after receiving our checkin instructions which remind him we are a shoeless house and a few other reminders about not using the side door to exit(because guests always leave it unlocked) he canceled because... Latest reply by Juan63
    Does "14 day rule" for taxes include cancelled nights?For example, I rented out a room for 15 nights and one of the night was a cancelled one (for which I did get money since it was a late cancellation).It this considered 14 days or 15 days?