What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello community, I am looking for a co-host in Prague 4. Tasks: - Communication with guests- Greeting guests- Beeing there for the guests if needed- Restocking Supplies- Cleaning and Laundry- Keep listing up to date- Managing the calendar- Collecting pa... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a no children policy but this fact only appears as a small point in the 'house rules' section, and I can't find a way of now editing my listing to include this in a more prominent position. I've tried to edit my listing to incorporate this info in ... Latest reply by David-And-Kirsten0
    Has anyone else noticed a drop in their total earnings? This is the second or third time this has happened to me! I write down my daily earnings every time I get a new booking and my total earnings have dropped about $300 for the month of August in the p...
    Hi, I'm hoping this is the correct place to post my question. I've ran out of options trying to sort this issue out with Airbnb so hoping for some advice. So I found a property I was looking at booking. I messaged the host first to see if it was possible... Latest reply by Neil610
    Great afternoon, I have been a part of the Airbnb community pretty much from the beginning. I have traveled around to different cities, states and have had some great experiences and some not so great. I work in the property management field and have fo... Latest reply by Gwen386
               I’m so tired of this! They won’t stop lying. I’m showing exactly what they are doing and how they are responding. This is disgusting! This is their own policy that they aren’t following. No accountability. They are literally trying t... Latest reply by Steven1378
    • AAEBBF23-8808-44B1-83AF-EE5ABCD11429.png
    • 3299B9BE-B62E-48EE-B301-6F46ABC98CA9.jpeg
    • 8A0EB976-93F1-4F27-A706-7B42BCD172CB.jpeg