What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dwight62
    We rented to 2 young guys who had come from New Jersey. We live about 2 hours away from the rental so our check in process is done contactless where they ring the doorbell camera and we can see it's the guest and remotely open the door. Once in you get ... Latest reply by Leo3136
    This article is part of the Community Center's Festival of Hospitality 2022 . The original topic was posted in the Brazilian Portuguese-speaking Community Center by @Bianca156, and we have translated it below. ---------------------------------------... Latest reply by Bianca156
    • image1.jpg
    • Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 08.35.44.png
    • image3.jpg
    I received an inquiry from a photographer who wants to use our house for a Photoshoot. It’s just for one day, but I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences with this or perhaps it is something to avoid. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Latest reply by Helen3
    HI - I'm a seasoned Superhost with properties in the Seattle and Cancun areas. I'm looking for a Seattle co-host focused on the cleaning and maintenance operations for a master suite rental with a private entrance and private bath. Please DM me if inter... Latest reply by Eric6104
    Guest stayed with me for a few nights.There were a few issues I overlooked and did not mention in my review of him - eg he brought weed into the hosue which stank. I personally dont care. But other guest was complaining and surely it is rude to bring it i... Latest reply by Kristina556