What Hosts are saying

AirBnb should copy the new to market Inspirato Pass luxury travel offering and issue the AirBnb Pass for $2,500/mo (12 month contract) which provides housing no matter where you are at certain tier levels. Basically the $2,500/mo should either provider ...
    Hello fellow ABB Community Centre friends, close and far away. A guest alerted me to 'challenges' they are having logging on to answer messages on their phone. Unfortunately I to cleared my cache on my phone and am now having the same issue. The Captcha i...
    I guy reserved by house for 20 days. He then contacted me a day before to ask me to give him 70% or he would cancel. I ignored him but did no cancel him because of what it does to my account. He then continued harassing me. I emailed AirB&B several times ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So last night my phone said I was checking in today and checkout out the next morningBut my phone malfunctioned and not it says differently. Is there any way I can change it please Latest reply by Anonymous
    my name is Manuel and I am super host. I used to have three listings in L.A. as a renter with permission from the landlord, all doing great for several years. They were all shut down between November and December 2019 because of the new city ordinance on...
    DearAirBnb, This is the first time that I feel deceived by a place booked on AirBnb. I understand that I probably should have written about it before, but, again, since it is the first time that it happens, I did not know how to act, and I was staying in ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I booked an air bnb for my birthday weekend in Dalat. The photos looked beautiful but it was actually quite dirty. I’m not usually one to complain so I decided to just clean to my own standards. There were spots all over the wall as well but it didn’t occ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi!If I enter the apartment (with flexible self-service check-in) at about 1am, can I book a room from the day onwards when i'm entering the apartment. For example: I'm entering the apartment at 1 am on the friday-saturday night and my booking is from sat... Latest reply by Sarah977