What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    Why can't I book? Every time I go to confirm, I get a "ERROR: There was an error processing the request." and I dont know why.
    I booked an AirBNB in Croatia for 8 people but since most of us are coming from an Italian region which is severely affected by Coronavirus, we decided to cancel our trip (that was due for this weekend). I agreed with the Landlord for a partial refund, bu... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I need some help here from the Community. I am a super host. I have 630 reviews. With a 4.9 average. We have all had our share of crazy guests that use the Airbnb system to their advantage. But it seems like guests have figured out the trick and are u... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have had a few guests who have enjoyed their stay and said, "can I rebook for next week?" I said sure, but how do they do it? - It seems extremely complicated The guest wanted me to send them a quote for the new booking, but I cannot find a way on my a... Latest reply by Graham100
    I've been receiving an email per month since August 14 but haven't got any news lately and I think it should have ended already. I was told we would get a reward for answering questions to improve the experience platform. The emails came from monique Litt... Latest reply by Tariq7
    Users beware! I am a NZ citizen and I have booked Airbnb accommodation several times through the NZ website. I did not know that, by default, all advertised prices on the New Zealand Website are in American Dollars. I would expect the NZ website to adv... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello everyone,happy hump day! I am trying to locate a document ( I know I've seen this before). Where aibnb suggests even friends and family book through their platform to ensure they are covered. ( you can host them for a $1.00) it helps with reviews as... Latest reply by Anonymous