What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Kevin3499
    Hello, My name is Kaelyn and I am eagerly looking to become a co-host on Airbnb! If you are looking for someone, I would be more than willing to help. Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. Thank you.
    Hi,I have a guest that Airbnb is asking for his ID picture to make a reservation, he is not comfortable to do this , can you let him make the reservation without sending his ID picture? Latest reply by Jackie570
    To Australians and QLD residents more specifically .......do we have to have a ABN number ?I declare my earnings from my Airbnb house to the ATO come tax time and pay what I’m told but really all hosts are small business owners (even though I class mine m...
    Just wondering how prevalent the issue of hidden cameras really is. I've stayed in around 7 ABBs and it never once crossed my mind to check! We're based in Europe though so maybe it's a US thing?Does anyone check every single place they stay and have they... Latest reply by Emily1128
    Dear community, I use mobile app iOS 13.3 on my phone and I no longer have a chance to respond with a saved messages. The icon disappeared from my mobile app - I only see 2 icons - takings a picture or choosing one.It still works perfectly in my mozzila o... Latest reply by Razvan0