What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    This morning when I woke up and made my morning coffee I checked the news about new Coronavirus and found this website where we can track the number of infected people: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries Data is constantly updating.At 9:... Latest reply by Asher25
    Hi this is the second one of these I have had recently. I declined the booking but air bnb need to be aware so that they understand the reason for declining
    Hej Jag har fått ett mail där ni talar om att det är en främmande person Mateusz Golinski som har angivit att det är han som äger mitt AIRBNB konto.Jag ombeds verifiera mina uppgifter och ladda upp ID kort pass via en länk. Vad är detta? Vem försöker kap... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I'm one of the few hosts that like to charge per guest. This allows solo travelers or smaller groups to have a more affordable stay. There are a couple of issues with this method. 1. Guests sometimes don't change the amount of people in their party, on ac... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Why does Airbnb ask you to refund a booking fee to a traveler who has canceled on a strict cancellation policy that states only 50% will be refunded? In other words, why does Airbnb ask you to give the traveler a full refund? Latest reply by Sandra126
    Can a Host ask that their Guest review is not published unless the Guest takes the time to write a review in return orshould Hosts just accept the fact that some Guests might never take the time to write reviews?CheersAntonio Latest reply by Sarah977
    WHERE IS CHAT I NEED HELP NOW not fishing around trying to find for half an hour ! Superhost is supposed to be able to get support straight away instead Ive wasted half our of my time and I'm left annoyed (as usual) and frustrated that yet again I cant ta... Latest reply by Sarah977