What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Hello, I'm relatively new to hosting. I do a monthly stay and this is about a recent guest that checked-out today. I have no intention of giving her a review because there’s nothing good to say about her stay. But I also don’t want her to leave me a revie... Latest reply by Helen56
    With Fathers Day just around the corner in Australia I thought I would show you one of my most treasured possessions.....my Fathers Day card!It's looking a bit doggy eared and worn but, every year since it was purchased in 1978 this same card comes out an... Latest reply by Robin4
    • 002.jpg
    • 001.jpg
    Has anyone else had issues within the past few months of their calendar notes not saving if you block dates in your calendar. I used to be able to block dates and put a note and save. Now I have to block the dates and save, then go back and add the note a... Latest reply by Sheila368
    I know there's been other posts on this, I wish Airbnb would actaully listen to experienced hosts. We had out first 1 star review a few moths ago. 97% of our reviews are 5 stars. He complained about the pillows so I gave him new ones. He complained the to... Latest reply by Melissa280