What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    Our current guest wrecked his truck and has no way to commute to work. He says he is going to stay with a co-worker nearer the work site.He one day short of mid-point of 2-month stay. What are his options to cancel and get refund and what are MY options ... Latest reply by Noel809
    I’m hoping this could help someone else or perhaps other hosts could shed some light. Earlier today I had someone message me all nicey nicey asking if 3 nights in September were available. I thought it seemed strange since it’s clearly available in the ca... Latest reply by Lauren2938
    Unfortunately, Airnb's promise that your flat is insured is not true and a empty promise.A guest broke our kitchen wall. After we reported it, Airbnb valued the damage at 55€.We wrote about 20 emails with support and explained them that costs in Austria m... Latest reply by M199
    Dear Community When I browse places using the map, I see prices of the places.There is a button for adding guests. I click that, and it says 1 Guest. The price does not change.Does this mean that the booking will be for 1 guest beside me, the price simply... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello! Looking for some last minute advice here.I booked a house to use for our wedding weekend well in advance- over 9 months ago. A few weeks ago I messaged the host to confirm parking details and whatnot.That’s when he informed me the listing was sold ... Latest reply by Helen744
    I would like some advice. I just had my first negative experience with a guest and am concerned about writing a negative review but I don't feel like I can ignore it either. 1. This person had no reviews so I'm wondering if others had negative experien... Latest reply by Kathie70