What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    Hi communityI have been a host for 3 years and to keep my Super Host status I have to provide the instant book option.I have received a booking for a group of 5 guestsfor a couple of weeks away. They have been members since 2015 and have no reviews and i... Latest reply by Ian84
    Hello Cummunity, I am working on a proposal plan for my girlfriend but one of my ideas I am not seeing a easy way to filter if it has a gazebo on the property. I am wondering if any of the Hosts in Utah have a property with Gazebo With Lights. Thank you... Latest reply by Susan17
    hello all. this is our first post - we’re new to airbnb after deciding to list our annexe recently. ok - so - quite a nice start for us so far - slow and steady... met a couple of nice people and made a little money. but i’m confused about the instant bo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have some guests that have been staying with me a month and would like to extend for another month as they are still waiting for their new home to be finished. There Is a 3 day reservation in the middle of the requested time frame, they are with a tod... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello All! I have been doing a calculation of how many how per week I spend, based per season, on managing my AirBnb. I have 2 rooms for guests. About 60% of the booking are for 1 room, 40% for 2 rooms. Average booking per week winter are 1-2, spring an... Latest reply by Inna22
    I started hosting last year with no experience and many questions that I had to figure out. I used the community center, online searches or contact with community experts or direct calls with Airbnb. That worked out, but all communications were about spec... Latest reply by Christine1081