What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    Hello, I cannot reply to a particular review. I can reply to all other reviews. Not to this one, which is a very nasty review that says untruthful things about my listing, so it's essential that I get to answer to this guest. Can someone help? is this ha...
    This is my first time renting and a 10% discount was given on an instant booking with out my knowledge or desire. Is that standard on your first time renting? I thought I declined all discounts as we are at the peak of high season. Any help is appreciated... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi!I am a host but this time I used Airbnb for my vacation.I arrived late on my trip because of surgery. my loss, no problem. Unfortunately I have to shorten my trip for medical reasonsSo as required sent all the paperwork and ID required as per they exte... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Due to the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, I would hope to cancel a group of upcoming guests from a neighboring province of Wuhan. I know it’s not good. I have never canceled any guests before. But I’m doing home sharing so this really upsets me. However I... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • B3AFAC0D-C33C-470F-9209-452DBECE40BB.jpeg
    Hello All Increasingly frustrated with an issue emailing guests with our visitor book and wonder if anyone else has had similar problems. Getting nowhere fast with Airbnb support. For the last 3 years I’ve emailed guests to my 3 properties with all the i...
    Hello everyone my name is SHERRONDA I live in Columbia SC, I’m new to the group and I am looking for ways to reach out to owners of Airbnb properties I have my own small business cleaning Airbnb homes and would like to get more clients /add one or two m...