What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello everyone my name is SHERRONDA I live in Columbia SC, I’m new to the group and I am looking for ways to reach out to owners of Airbnb properties I have my own small business cleaning Airbnb homes and would like to get more clients /add one or two m...
    Lately I have been getting guests who book for one person and end up showing up with more than one person. When I try to change the amount of people on the reservation it will not allow me because the reservation is already current. The only way to do it ...
    Bonjour, j'ai récemment voyager avec Air bnb, j'ai besoin d'une facture pour mon remboursement.En octobre j'étais dans la même situation, une personne a "transformé" la présentation pour que ça fonctionne en donnant mon code de confirmation.Est-ce que que... Latest reply by Pascal-and-Astrid0
    Hi all, Just received an email from a suspicious email address from someone whom is pretending to be Airbnb with a domain extension (.ist)I already notified report.phishing@airbnb.com.Please be careful and check if te sender is really Airbnb.COM all the b... Latest reply by Quincy
    In trying to sort the add a photo section I seem to have ended up booking 2 appartments not one. Have contacted host, who I know personally, but how do I sort this so that I get a refund for the extra apartment that not required please? Two fees have be... Latest reply by Luana130
    I can’t open the messages in my inbox ao I am unable to respond to messages. This is the case in my hosting profile. It says: “Something went wrong with your request please try again later.” I have deleted the app and reinstalled it again but same problem... Latest reply by Johncy0