What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sonja548
    Just wanted to double check, so far we have booked entire houses/apartments and have found the wardrobe empty for the guests to use. Recently came across, where the bedroom had clothes already inside, pantry was full. So it felt like someone was already s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, We know many of you enjoy getting to know others here in the CC and I’m very pleased to say the Community Spotlight series is back. Many of you know that the Community Center is actually made up of eight different languages. From tim... Latest reply by Mary116
    • Community Spotlight image.png
    • Suzanne.png
    • Community Spotlight - Suzanne.png
    Fellow Hosts - Can anyone shed some light on what’s going on with the proposed hosting limits here in SF? I understand that a 60 day limit is the target. Any information is appreciated. Next, what can we do to stop this? Thanks in advance! Simon
    Airbnb said I can’t cancel without penalty because the Australian government is not blocking people who are Australian residents coming back to Australia, only non-residents. They also contacted him and he says he is abiding by the government rules about ... Latest reply by David3418
    Ciao a tuttiscrivo per avere un supporto, uso airbnb da sempre e non mi era mai captato.Andrò a vienna a metà febbraio e avevo prenotato una camera con delle buone recensioni.Un paio di giorni fa mi ha scritto l'Host dicendomi che gli si è bloccato l'acco... Latest reply by Paola4