What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Hussein32
    Hi I’m fairly new in co hosting in Melbourne but I m more than capable to handle it if I m explained what needs to be done. I live in Reservoir but I work in Northcote and I drive My parents and I rent apartments in Italy and ever since I came here to M...
    After four hours on-hold (total) with three different offices I've finally gotten both my seattle business license and my short term rental license. Where do I provide the information to airbnb so that it shows I'm compliant? I can't find a place to do i...
    How is it fair to the customer when a Host (Kendra from Indio, CA) can cancel a reservation 2 days before the trip, and receive a $100 fine (which the customer does not get, btw), but if the customer cancels within 2 MONTHS of the trip, they have to pay 5... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Is it recommended to ask a guest why they have given you four stars for location when everything else is 5/5? I am curious to know what they didnt like when the location is clearly described in the introduction. This can be so damaging for my ratings espe...
    There are so many gurus trying to sell you a course and etc. and the competition is getting fierce! So two are slinging insults to gain your trust! LOL.https://youtu.be/zDrvpS_7A38
    My room was instantly booked by an AirBnB member. But on the day of check in, she didn't show up. Instead, a man she never mentioned showed up expecting to get keys to my home. I called her and she apologized. She said she would be at my place last evenin... Latest reply by Rod-and-Teresa0