What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    Ciao a tutti,da qualche tempo è disponibile sul menu' del sito in versione desktop (non mi riferisco al mobile) la sezione 'Performance' con i grafici relativi alle varie prestazionidegli annunci. Io sono molto interessato alla sezione 'Visibilità' , ma n...
    Hey guys, I’ve noticed on several occasions I’ve gotten great reviews then all of a sudden they disappear. Any idea why this happens or how I can get them back? Thanks for the help!
    So I started Airbnb in September 2019, got my Superhost status this week which is great. However they are saying it is under threat already because I don't have 4.8 average. Even though I have had no stays and no reviews in the short time since I got up... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Is anyone having problems with the "accept" button on the Community Committment pop up? No matter how many times I click on "accept" it just buffers for minutes and the whole site freezes so I can't do any business on my listing! This means I'm being late... Latest reply by Abigail3
    Hi I have a guest who I pre approved to book, but that then expired. She has now come back to me and trying to book similar dates, but changed arrival date from Saturday to Friday. She says that the system keeps coming up with OOPs?! and she is unable t...
    good day, my listing is just established. I need the link and ID of it to send people to reserve via airbnb. As expecting a reservation today I need to link one of my guest so please send the link as early as possible Latest reply by Solveig0