What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi, I checked my reviews today, I was aware of only 2 guest suggestions, but all of a sudden there are now 7 (of which 5 states cleanliness!) I went through all my reviews, but cannot find the guests complaining about cleanliness! How do i find these r... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have just set up my rental, and on day one I recieved a complicated booking request.... Someone is in the area for work and is not sure whether to book a month or weekly... here is his message to me:"Hello this is for work and I am Wondering if we can d... Latest reply by Helen3
    We’re busy having a revolution. Wish us luck, and those who are afraid to come visit Lebanon, you’re in the safest hands. We’re writing our history, join us!