What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adi-Situmorang0
    What a year. What a time to celebrate. We owe Airbnb & the Airbnb community more than you can possibly imagine. Yet after hearing that statement, you’re probably going to be more than a little surprised when I say that we didn’t want to get into Bed & Bre... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • IMG_1323.JPG
    Meet our co-host – Lukas the Stabij! Good morning lovely Airbnb community! Fellow dog lovers and not so dog lovers alike... For many hosts a guest with a dog is a no-go, which I completely understand. If your house isn’t set up for a dog or other visi... Latest reply by Clara116
    • never to big to be a lap dog.jpg
    • Lukas showing our Norwegian airbnb guests our chickens.jpg
    • full service dog spa.jpg
    I was asked to amuse These boards with a poemSo I started looking for clues And a theme that's not boring Should I rap about the dishesStolen recently by a guest?He did not do it, he wishesHis sadness immense Not a good subject For this festive occasionMy... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Picture: Mr. Pepper, the digital concierge, in action. This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the German speaking Community Center, by @Veronica & Richard and translated below. ----------------------------------------... Latest reply by Veronica-and-Richard0
    • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 12.51.19.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 13.13.44.png
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Japanese speaking Community Center, by @Yasu1 and translated below. ---------------------------------------------- Hello everyone. This is Yasu from Japan. I host a ... Latest reply by Helen427
    • Yasu 1.jpg
    • Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 23.49.16 (1).png
    • Yasu 2.png
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Japanese speaking Community Center, by Rie9 and translated below. __________________________________________ Hello! This is Rie, a host in Okinawa which is located at the... Latest reply by Helen427
    • banana.JPG
    • rei 1.png
    • pup.JPG
    Just listened to the new updates for Airbnb on their FB Live and feel discouraged as a Host. I don't have an emaculately designed modern home with features that "WOW" guests. I have a humble space for budget seeking travelers in a very expensive city (S... Latest reply by Bruce-and-Luba0
    Hello everyone, Hosting means welcoming all kinds of people with different ideas, cultures, and professions. Some of those professions can be really obscure and intriguing, giving you a lot to talk about! From an operator on an oil platform, to a li... Latest reply by Beth44
    • GettyImages-728755695_foryou.jpg
    Hi all, I read the message board often and have received a lot of helpful information on being a better host however I have never started a conversation before with that said I just had to share my joy. Today when I went in to clean There was an actua... Latest reply by Rina8