What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    Hello, so i am having an issue. By mistake i blocked wrong dates on my listing and now i saw that someone did a reservation a week ago on a period which is not available. How can i cancel the reservation taking in consideration that i did not recieve firs... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Happy New Year to all,I just added a new listing. Come and Love it and I'll do the same for you. Thank you. JDhttps://airbnb.com/h/space-coast-florida
    I have some credit, which says would expire on 17th Feb 2020. However, while trying to book for a stay, th credit does not apply and there is no option to use the credit.Please help.
    So...the new content policy. Each break from relevance is done by an internal score card...which case managers go over. So they are doing literary analysis for a guest experience...to see if it happened or not...while having next to no knowledge of the g...
    When calling customer support, a push notification is sent to confirm the user's account. But even though we click on confirm, the account is never fully authenticated. So we have to waste time answering so many questions in a very specific way. It's supe...
    Does anyone know how to expand the writing space when messaging a guest. I can only see two lines at a time and have to keep scrolling back to see what I’ve written.