What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Raman98
    Tenho um problema.Preciso de ajuda!Uma reserva foi cancelada pelo hospede no dia do check-in.Conforme minha politica de cancelamento a reserva não podia ser cancelada.Rigorosa Reembolso completo para cancelamentos feitos até 48 horas após a reserva, se fa... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi just working on my calendar for this season and just looking a bit of clarification please. Am I correct in thinking that when smart pricing is switched on, that means the price will not go below price set for date but could go higher should there be... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Em geral quando meus hóspedes são bacanas e educados eu costumo elogiar e exaltar o seu bom comportamento e quando são mal-educados ou porcos eu prefiro apenas fazer um comentário lacônico como "OK" ou "Tudo bem" mas também não falo mal. Ultimamente tenho... Latest reply by Yan16
    I was expecting all reviews should be transparent to everyone including a host who is accepting a reservation from a guest who makes a comment on another host space. Take for example a guest who left a review that their previous host space was noisy ..I a... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, so i am having an issue. By mistake i blocked wrong dates on my listing and now i saw that someone did a reservation a week ago on a period which is not available. How can i cancel the reservation taking in consideration that i did not recieve firs... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Happy New Year to all,I just added a new listing. Come and Love it and I'll do the same for you. Thank you. JDhttps://airbnb.com/h/space-coast-florida