What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Updated AppReinstalled AppSTILL 3 properties wont show on the App Calendar - really difficult to manage bookings. I can't always be at my laptop.Using website is not the solution.New listings should automatically show in the phone App (on Android) - or am... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, my name is Cynthia and I am looking to become a Co-host to anyone who is located in Miami, Florida And Broward County . I’ll be able to assist with creating your listings, checking in guests, communicating with guests with fast response, and furthe... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello Airbnb hosts ~ I am a new host (since end of April) and expecting my 8th guest/booking this weekend. My "Instant Booking" is turned on and I'm a bit confused how it works. I understand there are advantages and disadvantages to "instant booking" ... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi, I hope someone can help. I'm at my wits end. I don't have smart pricing on and I have not set a discount for monthly stay. I have even set max 7 nights stay and anything longer needs to be manually reviewed. I ensured the above was done because previ... Latest reply by Dee-Grace0
    • Screenshot_20220421-235927_Airbnb.jpg
    • Screenshot_20220421-235940_Airbnb.jpg
    • Screenshot_20220422-005304_Airbnb.jpg
    I was at an Airbnb in Texas and had to be admitted to the hospital Airbnb instructed the host to throw away everything I own. I call them everyday and they tell me an agent is working on my case, it’s been a month and they threw out $10,000+ of belongings... Latest reply by Ruth1160
    As a potential guest, I am extremely frustrated with the new search process in the "New Airbnb". It's forcing me to search for either a weekend or a week or it's forcing me to pick specific dates and limiting search results with properties that have those... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am a host and also a long time guest on Airbnb. The new policy on cancellation by host is not reasonable. The fact that host would be charged up to 50% of the payout which they didn't get is absolutely unacceptable. Like many other hosts I would never c... Latest reply by Martin3344