What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Any suggestions on how to respond to guest’s review where they criticize the property harshly. It’s clearly stated in the house rules that children and infants aren’t allow because I already know that it doesn’t work out for the guests or for me when host... Latest reply by David8879
    Hi, So I booked an airbnb 3 months ago for the week of Thanksgiving. I was looking at my reserved booking yeatersay, checking a few things as our trip is coming up soon, and the listing says its "disabled" and all the photos and info is gone. It still sa... Latest reply by Doroteo2
    • 20201018_105509.jpg
    Today Airbnb emailed their new (much higher) penalties for hosts canceling on guests. Anyone who follows the host forums has seen the multiple red flags raised by hosts seeing glitches in AIRBNB's system that allow either double bookings or bookings that ... Latest reply by John5097
    • Mary419_2-1658436354037.png
    • Mary419_1-1658436224341.png
    Hi all, Has anyone caught any illogical price decreases when guests have sent alteration requests? Case 1: Guest is currently staying at my property and request to extend 2 nights.Original stay: July 26 to August 4 (9 nights)New stay: July 26 to August 6 ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • z3598703496299_6b5db54641651e8f88edeea4250d5c4a.jpg
    • WhatsApp Image 2022-07-07 at 7.08.44 PM.jpeg
    My first guest is coming tomorrow. She just emailed and said she might have to cancel and wants to know my policy. At one point it was set to flexible and then I put it at moderate. Is there anyway to tell what the policy was at the time of her booking? Latest reply by Sandra856
    I am a host and have a flat in Berlin (near Deutsche Opera). I have a problem with cleaning service for my flat. Today my old servant woman got into hospital and I have to clean the flat and to meet new guests/ I am not in Berlin myself now. It is a probl... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hemeras Boutique Homes is selecting the best co-hosts in Tenerife.The selected hosts will have to take care of all the local operations: check in, cleaning, laundry, maintenance and guests support.We will take care of all the online activities. We are off... Latest reply by Emilie