What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Karina983
    Hi, I'm new to hosting, and wanting to offer stays over a week, 30+ days. I have many house plants that need to get watered at least on a weekly basis. I'd also like to schedule a weekly cleaning service as part of the package, and to minimize cleaning ... Latest reply by Mary-Elizabeth4
    As the 56 categories are not alphabetically on the screen, i put them here in this order to easily see them all. A-framesAmazing poolsAmazing viewsArcticBarnsBeachBeachfrontBed & breakfastsBoatsCampersCampingCasas particularesCastlesCavesChaletsChef's kit... Latest reply by Lorna170
    There is something very wrong with the Air BnB messaging system. I was in a chat with support, and suddenly a message popped up from my own profile name and photo that I did not write. I do not have any co-hosts, and no one has access to my account or de... Latest reply by Annie1372
    In May 2022, I booked a three bedroom condo in downtown Toronto for a trip that was going to take place July 8th - 10th (three days). I paid half of the deposit and the other half was due on June 23rd, 2022. Today, on the 23rd, AIR bnb sends me a message ... Latest reply by Bryant52
    We manufacture Smart Gate Locks and our clients want to integrate our products that is controlling gates at their properties with Airbnb for seamless access control. Who do we contact to get the process started to integrate with the Airbnb API? Latest reply by Annie1372
    by Amy Bernstein on the Tech Conference Collision 2022 in Toronto.Duration about 20 minutes. Might be interesting for you. @Catherine-Powell is Airbnb’s Global Head of Hosting. Video: https://youtu.be/ocABkN2H2_Y?t=2013 Latest reply by Inna22
    My questions are for anyone in the U.K. I’m moving there for work and never been before and will be renting out a air b n b for a long period of time until I find a place Latest reply by Quincy