What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Wee-Sern0
    I would like to cooperate with you and promote all the houses on airbnb in Turkey with my team in fact, I know the responsibility I will take to make your promotion and this wonderful company and the opportunities you offer more accessible and perfect, a... Latest reply by Annie1372
    My hope is that this piece of writing will be shared between people that currently is in the same kind of frustrating merry go round which is Airbnb´s customer service. I have exited the circus, now that the last part of my payment finally has hit my bank... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hi, My name is Zac & I am a Realtor in the Destin-30A area located in the Florida Panhandle on the Emerald Coast! A client of mine who is searching for a property on 30A to add to his portfolio also owns a house in Panama City Beach & he asked me one day ... Latest reply by Annie1372