What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    Please help. I got an inquiry, from someone without a profile picture, no profile description, and no reviews. They asked if my place was vacant in July, and nothing more. I replied yes. I didn't do anything and didn't approve. Next, I got a confirmation... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced a situation where you have received a confirmed booking from Airbnb and then 1 day prior to the guest arrival you receive another message from airbnb stating that airbnb has had trouble collecting money ... Latest reply by Kim2971
    Hello Airbnb Hosts! My name is Margaret Osafo and I am interested in becoming an Airbnb host! Before I get to my ultimate goal, I thought it would be best for me to gain experience through co-hosting with one of you awesome hosts. I have a background in h... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hello all, Does anyone know of a phone number to contact for hosts to get support from Airbnb? I am currently locked out of my host account and need access to it asap. (If it helps I am located in Croatia, not sure if this affects which number to contact?... Latest reply by Jenny
    I am loging in, go to the trip and then getting the receipt but I can not find the option go to VAT Invoice. We are a company and we need to have a proper document to show the analysis of the amount we have paid (e.g. net value plus VAT plus other fees). ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0