What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Today is the day we say goodbye to AirBnB as hosts. Over three years ago we began hosting on this site and while there were issues, we were very happy with the guests who came our way. Since the arrival of Plus and the dramatic increase in hosts in our ar... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi all, So I have been chosen to participate in the Airbnb Select Programme. I have addressed and complied with ALL requirements apart from one item: Carbon Monoxide Detector. However, I do not have any gas appliance, gas mains, gas pipes, no free s... Latest reply by John1902
    I got a booking request from a guest from Trinidad & Tobago, who told me he was coming to Norway for skydiving with his friends from USA. He was arriving a few days before his friends and wanted to explore the city. He sent the arrival date, flight number... Latest reply by Letti0
    AirBnB started as a sharing service between individuals. Guests are looking for a new and personal experience in someones home. Host wants the best experience for people in their homes. Now I see more and more commercial companies using AirBnB to rent ho... Latest reply by Michele4
    -----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ I see several hosts wondering why their response ratin... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Clareinquiry.png
    • Clareinquiry2.png
    • What an inquiry looks like.JPG
    -----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ Whether you are new to Airbnb or an experienced host, ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • references.png
    • references2.png
    • references3.png
    Hallo ihr lieben wackeren Mitgastgeber,Wollte nur mal in die Runde fragen, wer von Euch bügelfreie Bettwäsche benutzt und wie ihr mit dieser zufrieden seid?Und rein interessehalber: wieviele Waschmaschinenladungen kommen bei Euch pro Woche zusammen?Lg aus... Latest reply by Christina34