What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know I'll be out of office from Wednesday 19th to Friday 1st Oct - It's my birthday on Thursday so taking some time to do some family things. Planning on a trip to the zoo which isn't too far from where I live, some ... Latest reply by Troy217
    • istockphoto-1200276925-612x612.jpeg
    Hi, this topic has probably been covered, just wanted to express my massive disappointment at having our Superhost status cancelled after 6 years... we failed to meet the number of stays criteria depsite having these stats:Overall rating 5.0 - Response r... Latest reply by Lance46
    Hi everyone. I've been a new host for three months now. I have the typical starter condiments and essentials in my kitchen. What is considered a stocked kitchen? Thank youLeslie Latest reply by Huma0