What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jean-B213
    We wanted to offer free stays for 3 weeks while my wife was in Japan and offer less services. (I.e. no hot tub and no pizza experience included in our Tiny House, Shed Studio resort compound.)However we can't offer our blocked out dates and once we attem... Latest reply by Arie7134
    Here is the situation - Whenever I book airbnb, If I am staying more than a night, I like to get a place where I have the entire house to myself. In this case, its small guest house on the hosts property. I booked this guest house for two nights for my gi... Latest reply by Mark116
    My county recently cancelled it's contract with Airbnb and Airbnb is no longer remitting occupancy tax on our behalf. Airbnb is still collecting it and I am unable to get them to refund it to me so I can pay it manually.Can someone please tell me the step... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am shocked at how terrible airbnb service has become. As a superhost and shareholder, I would have expected airbnb to improve their customer service after IPO, rather than drop to shocking standards The story is that a guest who initially sent us a mess... Latest reply by Sharon1469
    Hi. I have been offered a free photo shoot. I'm a bit confused about whether this is in fact free or there are some catch somewhere. The information says something about the cost coming off the next listing, then says it will be $0 dollars. Has anyone... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am new to hosting and this is my first time on this forum. I would like your advice.After the renters left, the cleaning came back twice to try to clean this stain, didn't work.Today I paid $130 to have a professional carpet cleaner come and clean stai... Latest reply by John2406