What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    We booked an Airbnb in Galveston, TX for next year. When I googled the address, the realty photos that came up were exactly the same as the Airbnb listing. Is this a sign it might be fake? Here’s the listing: https://abnb.me/CItrIsKQkmb Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello, In need of help/advice. I stayed one night in an Airbnb on Nov 21-22. On the day of the stay, the host requested a bond due to not having more than 3 reviews on my page stating “ I notice you booked the apartment with an account with less than thr... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hey All - I just started listing my house on Airbnb about 50% of the time as I live between their and Austin, TX, and I'm really struggling to find a cleaning service. I don't want a full-time management company as I like that aspect of it and think I d... Latest reply by Ashley1265
    As the title asks - is it possible for a host to unblock dates that were blocked by AirBnB? The only reason I found for Air to do that is if the host refused a guest stating that those "dates are unavailable" or if they cancelled on a guest. But say circu... Latest reply by Sarah977