What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Just finishing this for our New Orleans condo. I can never afford all the art I want, so I have to try and make my own. Anyone else making stuff they would like to share? I would love to see what you have created. Latest reply by Laura2592
    • painting 2021 11.jpg
    Hi, I am new to this. I have instant book on as an option. I do get nervous when there is someone without a review history. Can I turn these people down? Can I turn down someone who is not of legal age and wants to book. I am in NY. Latest reply by Carolyn--J0
    Hello, I have made a lot of AirBnb trips with friends & family to various locations. I am a big fan of AirBnB and its policies. However, recently I have had a very poor experience from a seemingly dubious host who seems to be hosting their cottage to ext... Latest reply by Nick
    The Netherlands in lockdown (again) until 14 januari.Everything is closed, except essential shops. Omicron, by far the most unwelcome guest during Christmas season. Latest reply by Kath9
    • Emiel1_0-1639959515151.png
    Hi all, I have a guest who first inquired about a discount and I said no since they’d already get the 20% off for being a first guest. I then received other inquires from 2 other men who seemed to be a part of this same man’s group. It took a while for on... Latest reply by Huma0