What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    My family and I wanted to share our horrific, difficult, and lengthy experience of dealing with Airbnb and one of their hosts. We made a reservation to stay at “Brand NEW renovated apt. for 4 in city centre AMS!” Amsterdam. Unfortunately, through no fault... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have seen many threads about late check outs and guests who can't vacate in a timely way. Check out times seem to be all over the map. As an American traveler, I am used to an 11 am check out as a standard, but realize there is variation. Our listing do... Latest reply by Huma0
    If you are ever told by a lister that the property on Airbnb is not available but they have other properties in the same building available and to book on THEIR website with a discount, DON'T. I booked a property like this for 4 nights - Vine Apt in Saras... Latest reply by Sam4701
    Hello all! I have only used airbnb once but am planning on going to Paris, France in a couple months. I have found a place but there are no reviews for the place and I’m concerned about the legitimacy of the property. Can anyone chime in and provide me ad... Latest reply by Fany691
    Hi everyone!I've created my new esperience and my ID was declined. Now I can not find my unfinished experience and does anybody know hoy to regist the ID?