What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Hi there, My name is Linda and I'm new to Airbnb hosting.I have a question regarding profiles of potential guests. What is the general consensus around accepting requests from someone with a basic profile and no reviews from other hosts? I guess my que... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, Here in the UK Airbnb mentions 'plug covers' as a 'facility' on its listings. As a family friendly host I want to ensure we're doing all we can to make our property as safe as possible; ROSPA and other sources however do not recommend plug covers,... Latest reply by Helen3
    HOST CANCELLED on us (11/17) 7 days prior to our Family Vacation 11/24-11/28. We booked 7 airline tickets for family from NY AND we even received our CONFIRMATION/ITINERARY email confirmation# HMMF8A8XKS for Address 927 79th Street NW Bradenton FL. Yester... Latest reply by Helen3
    Since 3 weekend reservations in a row threw parties and I contacted them and Airbnb to file complaints and nicely ask them to make everyone leave, these 3 are THE ONLY 3 OUT OF 37 RESERVATIONS that gave me 3 stars dropping me down to a 4.73!!!! This is no... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello beautiful people, I hope this message finds you in health and spirit, could you please help me by filling this survey for my research paper for a consultancy project at the university, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx8oZuEfOxGbe93oet4j_D... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am a cohost with a manager, but the manager has made me the main host on the page.i own the property and I manage it myself. I have kept my property with the manager because I don’t want to lose my reviews by changing the list host.Can I become a super ... Latest reply by Helen3
    We currently live in one of the few covid free places in the world (Perth Western Australia) which also happens to be the most isolated city in the world. We have people coming from Victoria which has covid and will not be able to enter the state, nor any... Latest reply by Charles224