What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Mirjana76
    I followed a link on my profile to refer a host and referred two new listings. We did not receive a credit and were told we didn't qualify. When I followed this up wiht Airbnb Support team, they said I did indeed qualify so I requested help in receiving...
    Hello, My name is Josef Lochman, and I am a Ph.D. student from Charles University, Prague, Czechia. I am contacting you regarding my research focusing on how Airbnb tourists would select their dishes if they were on holiday in Prague (Czechia). In order t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Guests should not be able to block a date when their payment is awaiting especially when it's a same day booking. Please change your algorithm or whatever so this does not happen. The date should be available until someone actually pays. Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    We have been a host for approximately six years. Several years back, we instituted an extra guest fee of $50/person/night after three guests, which always applied without incident. Last week, we had an inquiry for 4 guests for a 2-night weekend stay, whi... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I know cancer is not a joke and I hope my post will not come off as insensitive. Almost daily now I get requests that mention terminal cancer. Either Airbnb algorithm is sending those people to me or this is a new trick guests are advised to use in some b... Latest reply by Inna22
    This problem continue in 2021 for me, after setting account with their support in October 2020. Called 5 times talk to them in support team, got case open and received email 5 times for no Tax information, which was wrong information from them. I follow ... Latest reply by Lorna170