What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Shalini34
    Yet another reservation where extras were ushered in in the middle of the night. I called Airbnb, asked for the reservation to be cancelled in line with the information Airbnb provided to me in July when this last happened. Not this time, 3 alls and 3 peo... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Guest told us he got mad and broke the storm door. He said he’d replace the door and have it installed. Now he wants to install it himself. I have no knowledge of his skills. So far I’m his 29 day stay he doesn’t seem very knowledgeable about anything. I ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I recently had a hosting situation where a guest brought 14 people to a 6 person reservation. They probably had an event where they went to and when they came came back, there were a total of 14 people who attended which i think was an after party at my h... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Last week I had an instant booking for three people, one night. The guest had very good reviews, five stars. He messages that it will be himself, his partner and two friends. I asked him to confirm the number of guests, as he had booked for three, but men... Latest reply by Brian2036
    "The guest who stayed was a great guest except he was not the registered guest. He was also over seven hours late checking out." Also, what kind of star rating would you give this third party booking ? The guest who reserved was not the guest who staye... Latest reply by Susan1188