What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hey guys! First of all, sorry for the offensive title, but currently I feel like we living in a idiocracy and it's the first time in over 4 years as a superhost, I think about canceling all my future bookings and totaly switch to booking forever. I would ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    We exchanged pleasantries the evening of their arrival. I made clear that I was available to them if they needed anything or had any issues. Not a peep out of them during their stay. They left the cabin neat and clean, however they did use EVERY towel in ... Latest reply by Kia272
    I attempted to leave a review about this listing **and it has not been published. I am extremely disappointed with Airbnb and highly suggest avoiding them and this listing in particular. We showed up and the front door was wide open. The basement smelled ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi,Just received a booking as follows.I am booking your property on behalf of my Sister in-law Stacey, who will be in the area working a wedding.I will pass all check in information on to her when the date is closer Should I be nervous? Is it allowed?The... Latest reply by Nazan0
    Hi All, I have a 3 bedroom apartment in Ibiza Spain, great location.Anyone interested in house swapping? Thanks,Liana