What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Erin8045
    I am reporting Unsanitary Conditions in Steve’s house. Steve is responsible for making his residence unsanitary uninhabitable and unsafe. Dirty is one thing … unsafe is another. I managed to make it through cancer and now have gotten sick because of this ... Latest reply by Katerina336
    • BACK DOOR 4.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 1.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 2.jpg
    Can't seem to find an answer to this. In one of my cottages the maximum amount of guests is 4 regardless of age- infant, toddler, child, adult etc. I've just had a second booking for 2 adults, 2 children and an infant. My cottage is just not big enough fo... Latest reply by Brian2036
    "Hi Laura- I am a single male who will be in the area for a work interview and was looking for a secluded place to spend time and prepare. I was hoping that X dates are available but am willing to book the dates in this request if they are not. I had a q... Latest reply by M199
    Good afternoon everybodyMyself and my partner received a negative review from a host which has really upset us. The host said: ’dog came with no mention it coming and it foul sitting room carpet what smell to go into’ In relation to not mentioning the dog... Latest reply by Pat271
    Per the cancellation threat I received from Airbnb Yes go ahead and cancel me. This site is so unsupportive and stupid in its policy algorithms. I declined reservations that were attempted a year in advance, all for the same October weekend because of a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I’m relatively new with Airbnb, having only rented a few times in the past three years and now my account is hacked and I got a reservation for a place I supposedly rent even though I don’t have any real listings available!! So someone has hacked into... Latest reply by Petra644
    Greetings, recently I had encounter a bug where the message exchange between and the host is not display in the "inbox" column. Rather I have to reach the host via "contact host' under the property listing. Even when the host reply to me, the message only... Latest reply by Emiel1