What Hosts are saying

What is considered wear and tear for the purposes of being reimbursed for damages and requiring deep cleaning at your property? I had a guest who broke my door away from the hinges, broke the door stopper at the bottom of the door, let their kids urinate ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hi there, I am currently a host of only one small Airbnb property (it's a granny flat) of which I have minimum stay requirements. I am considering hiring a cleaner/manager for the property as I would like to not always be tied down to cleaning days etc. I...
    I'm seeking answers to some of the following questions regarding Airbnb Ambassador program: 1. Resource URL for getting started with an FAQ section?2. Dedicated support Dept for Ambassadors?3. Commission structure breakdown? I've found it frustrating find...
    I am selling my Airbnb in the East Bay of San Francisco area. I have seen some threads where there is not much help relocating guests. Does anyone have experience with this?Anyone interested in a 4 br 3 ba fully occupied Airbnb? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone,one of the guests I hosted few weeks ago has disappeared with my house keys. Moreover even feces(crap) on my bedlinen. Although, I requested my security deposit from the guest, he did not reply to any of my messages. I sent all the proof an... Latest reply by Tan4919
    Difficulties in getting started as a host. 1) Lack of transparency on how the fee structure actually works. I can see a 15% fee is charged but my rate on the calendar does not relate to the fee i set in the daily charge field. Where can i get an actua... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am looking for a cohost to help with managing the property. Not planning to go with a management company but someone who's a host already in Denver and has cycles to manage. Please ping if you're interested. Latest reply by Liv
    今年からホストを始めました超初心者です!よろしくお願いいたします!ホストをしていてゲストに喜んでもらう事にこちらも楽しみになっている中、ゲストとのコミュニケーションもいい感じで、喜んでいただけてると思っても、レビューは書いていただけないゲストに出会うと、その度にへこんでしまいます。あの喜び方はなんだったかな?気を使ってもらってたかな?と。 それは普通のことでしょうか?書いてもらえなくても、こちらのレビューは書いた方がいいのでしょうか?初歩的なことで申し訳ありません(泣) Latest reply by 幸子4