What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Georgette53
    Has anyone else experienced Airbnb Cancelling a guest reservation as they did not make the balance of payment. Then get a call from Airbnb requesting you give the guest a full refund (even though you have a strict cancellation policy in place), and they ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    It seems that one has to only turn around and find another story about scams against tourists in India, from mundane things like pick-pocketing, all the way up to people taken places by taxi drivers against their will, houseboat scams, and women afraid to... Latest reply by Nick
    Hello - I have used Airbnb many, many times in numerous cities over the last 10 years. I just took a chance and booked a new listing in NY (Lower East Side) with no reviews (a chance I took, I know). I made the reservation and was sent trip details - on ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    On my smartphone I received a signed AIRBNB message asking me to add information in order to receive my payments. There is a link to the site https://air.tl/ABkFuKmZ.I ignored this post but I think it's important to point it to you as it looks a lot like ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I rented an airbnb for one month, which is one room for two guests in a shared flat. I rented it for me, and my girlfriend that lives 10 minutes from here comes to stay with me some nights. The host said that i didn't rent the place for two people, an... Latest reply by Pablo1234
    We are in a pickle about replacing our sink and counters. We made some decisions and due to material shortages and a really difficult experience with a template (long, dull story) we are back to square one. We only have a limited time for an install in No... Latest reply by Ursula117
    I am trying to book a flat in Finland, and each time a number is sent to my phone, I insert it and i get the message 'sorry something went wrong' - what can I do?