What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paul11559
    So at the beginning of each month, I send the Directions to my Air BnB to the guests. I used to be able to do the whole month in just a few minutes. You click on the guest, you go to message, you click on the envelope to the left, the directions come up, ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello! I´m looking for an international partner to build an Airbnb Exclusive Building here in Asunción, Paraguay. I´m a superhost with 7 listing and own a construction company that can do the job. Latest reply by Teri
    Has anyone ever gotten a message from Airbnb that they received information about a guest deemed undesirable and then cancelled their reservation im wondering about this because in 3 years I’ve never had any problems and just curious. The guest did not ha... Latest reply by Leslie709
    I am reporting Unsanitary Conditions in Steve’s house. Steve is responsible for making his residence unsanitary uninhabitable and unsafe. Dirty is one thing … unsafe is another. I managed to make it through cancer and now have gotten sick because of this ... Latest reply by Katerina336
    • BACK DOOR 4.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 1.jpg
    • BACK DOOR MOLD 2.jpg