What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Boris160
    I know we have all had these guests. I had one recently with this feedback- "I don't give all 5s because no one is perfect." My lower rating was ironically on location, which is the one piece of this whole hosting adventure I have scant control of. And th... Latest reply by Anonymous
    It's two weeks since I returned a key for which I was charged £100 security deposit and paid through Air BnB.The host didn't reply to my request for the refund, so I asked Air BnB what the procedure was.They contacted him and he said he would repay it.The... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Linda booked in with me on the 16th July for two nights. Our State Government imposed a lockdown only hours before she was due to arrive making it impossible for her to receive a refund for the first night. I have said I would give her a refund but had to... Latest reply by Ben673
    I NEED HELP. I am new to AIR BnB. I have hosted three guests so far. All was great until guest # 3. Who booked for 1 and camera showed three checked in. I messaged her and let her know that I am aware that three people checked in and that is against the... Latest reply by Georgette39
    I am after suggestions for making my hosting better. Its currently really boring and not much fun.I have my listing : please google it. Or 》 airbnb.com/h/timspadMaybe someone can tell me how to make this less of a chore and more of a chilled place. I LIK... Latest reply by Kevin2172
    My friend and I stayed at this property 8/27-8/29. We both developed what we think are oak mite bites 8/29 8/30 all over our bodies. We have tried everything. The itching does not stop. My friend has been on two rounds of steroids and rx strength ointment... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In May the BBC stated: "Airbnb has extended a ban on house parties until at least the end of summer (2021) despite easing Covid restrictions in some countries." I was caught out and didn't realise this had not been rescinded yet, until a guest pointed out... Latest reply by Inna22