What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Its my first time and im trying to make payment for 2 days, but system giving error all the time. I did what support team advised me but nothing helps. "This credit card can't be added right now." How i should solve this problem? Im using debit card and a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anybody know if we can contact airbnb via email? I have had very bad renters who left the house in a disgusting state and broke several furnitures. Yesterday I made a claim, however today I found out the couch is also broken, I can not add on to the ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey guys. This might be of interest to some of you guys. We manage a number of Airbnb listings in Edinburgh and we are looking to build new relationships with other local hosts. We offer a range of services from full co hosting to just cleaning and lin... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi Airbnb Community! I am an Airbnb Super Host mainly operating in the GTA but am acquiring properties in the St. Catharines region for Airbnb. I am situated in Toronto so I am looking for an on-call property manager who would be willing to tend to urgen... Latest reply by Liv
    I know we have all had these guests. I had one recently with this feedback- "I don't give all 5s because no one is perfect." My lower rating was ironically on location, which is the one piece of this whole hosting adventure I have scant control of. And th... Latest reply by Anonymous
    It's two weeks since I returned a key for which I was charged £100 security deposit and paid through Air BnB.The host didn't reply to my request for the refund, so I asked Air BnB what the procedure was.They contacted him and he said he would repay it.The... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Linda booked in with me on the 16th July for two nights. Our State Government imposed a lockdown only hours before she was due to arrive making it impossible for her to receive a refund for the first night. I have said I would give her a refund but had to... Latest reply by Ben673
    I NEED HELP. I am new to AIR BnB. I have hosted three guests so far. All was great until guest # 3. Who booked for 1 and camera showed three checked in. I messaged her and let her know that I am aware that three people checked in and that is against the... Latest reply by Georgette39
    I am after suggestions for making my hosting better. Its currently really boring and not much fun.I have my listing : please google it. Or 》 airbnb.com/h/timspadMaybe someone can tell me how to make this less of a chore and more of a chilled place. I LIK... Latest reply by Kevin2172