What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I have had many interesting guests but also a couple of Different guests that I would like to share with the community.One was a young man who had just completed a 10 day alcohol detox who needed some more time away from his home, he brought his dog, dran... Latest reply by Sarah977
    PLEASE HELP! I have a guest who is spuriously claiming money back on her stay. I have proof that she is lying and photographic proof that her claims are unsubstantiated, but I'm so worried Airbnb will uphold their claim for £200 as I've heard Airbnb ALWA... Latest reply by Sarah977
    At the end of writing a review for a guest there is a yes/no question that asks if you would want to host the guests again. Does anyone know how this information is used? If you say no, does that mean your property won't appear is their future searches fo... Latest reply by Laura2592
    The last guest that stayed at our Airbnb brought additonal guest with them without prior notification. A second vehicle was on the property and I stopped by to see who was on the property. I was informed by the guest that it was there children who were ca... Latest reply by Helen3
    I just got an email, purportedly from Airbnb, asking me to update my payout account details. I am wary of these requests, and my account has had no cahnges to it for several years. How do I know that this is a legitimate Airbnb action? Thank youMichael Latest reply by Lynette149
    Folks New to Airbnb: 3rd tenant in Ive had the following happen * Broken Bunk Bed = 90 repair* HOA Neighbor complaints about tenant noise* Dog hair everywhere I 'was' dog friendly but changing that NOW I do take 200 deposit. Question: I need good reviews.... Latest reply by Timothy380
    hello, I'm sure this topic has been talked about to death, but I'll still give it a shot. I had a guest stay in my house that was very unfriendly and unpleasant. He complained a lot. I attended to all of his complaints and requests in a timely manner. H... Latest reply by Sarah977