What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I have parking so I don't check this box. It then leaves the following statement underneath it that we can't edit. I just got another inquiry from someone saying they are confused about the parking situation as we say in other parts that we do indeed have... Latest reply by Michelle53
    • Screenshot_20210828-074241_Airbnb.jpg
    I am a host, and I use the AirBnB app on my iPhone as well as through a browser on my laptop. Recently when a guest canceled I went to my Inbox. The ONLY message there was from months ago when I had reached out to ABnB support. All other messages were mis... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi Everyone. I have recently had to cancel a booking due to the person who's account was used to book the room was not going to be the guest.... I assume that this is against AirBnB rules, although I am not certain.....but it is certainly against my house... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    I'll keep it short. That's what they did (or tried to do.) I asked them to leave. They left. I got AirBnB involved. I had video and lock access records as evidence. My check-in times are from 5:00-10:00 pm. Customer service was actually kind of decent. I'... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hello yesterday I recieved a booking ref HME8TT24MH for Friday 03/09/21 name Carlos. This morning I found out that the reason for his booking was that he wanted to use my property for a large Party. When I have explained this is not allowed and I explaine... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Here we go again with that time old trick that guests like to play. I have 2 guests who messaged 2 days before arrival to tell me they were worried about Covid and they'd like to cancel but they'll lose all their money and they can't afford this, they're ... Latest reply by Helen744