What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Has anyone else experienced this? We have three listings we host and two that we co-host (we're also Ambassadors getting other hosts up and running). Last week, out of the blue, our inbox messages going back to 2019 disappeared, BUT only for our listings....
    Hello.I can not confirm my phone number. All SMS codes I have received were declined and my number has been frozen for 24 hours. I am not sure, that verification would be successful next 24 hours.Please assist.
    My guest could not come to stay in my place because the company canceled his internship. And I agreed with him to refund him. I contacted Airbnb support to do the cancellation on May 8th. Now a week has passed. Nobody from Airbnb cancellation department h... Latest reply by Greg1595
    Hi, Would appreciate advice and I realize the question would have been answered many times but I can't seem to find the instructions for getting the guest's payments for damage of property and no reply from airbnb. Dripped candle wax damaged an expensive ... Latest reply by Anya695